Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My new uterus

Sorry if these pics are TMI! I had my post-op just now, and my doc gave me 10 pictures from the surgery. She said my uterus was LOADED with polyps, and she's 100% convinced that's the reason I was unsuccessful at TTC. She said now I have a clean slate, a new beginning. *insert angels singing*

Here are two pictures from the surgery. The first shows my uterus looking "fluffy" - as in, many polyps all over the place. The second one shows a nice, clean uterus after surgery. She also showed me pictures of my fallopian tube openings - that was cool.

Thanks to everyone for their CCB feedback, sounds like most of you have had a good experience! (And I welcome any additional comments readers may have)


10 comments:

Pufferfish said...

That's a mighty fine clean uterus you've got now! Happy to see you back on the TTC train!

Oh, and I would've met up with you this past weekend...but I wasn't in CA I was in Florida!

N said...

Hey, I scanned my pictures and put them up, too, when I had mine done. HURRAH for a clean uterus!!!

Laurie said...

Hooray!! Congrats!

evangeline said...

nothing like cheerios and carrie's uterus first thing in the morning :)

looks lovely, m'dear.

now let's get this show on the road!

Jen said...

Whoa. That is kind-of cool. I hope the cleaning out will prove success for you! I wish I would have received images from my HSG, so that my future kid can know what we went through to be parents.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I so hope this is the silver bullet!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is one pretty sight!!! Awesome news and I am crossing everything that this happens quickly for you! xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, the beautiful smoothness of your new uterus! And how cool is it that you get pictures of your insides to take home and keep!?

Heather said...

whoohoo for clean uterus!!

I really don't know anything about CCB, however, we do use Fairfaxcryobank and they are FANTASTIC..and their website is really easy to nav. its Fairfaxcryobank.com

Anonymous said...

What a lovely uterus you have! ;)
Congrats on a successful and good luck for a speedy BFP.