My goodness, when I go MIA I really go MIA. :)
Good news - our pediatrician had Sam come back for a 6 week checkup on her head growth. During that 6 week wait, I took Sam to cranial sacral therapy visits. I figured I'd try anything, and they have a superb clinic near us. They worked with her head, to encourage her body to absorb/flow her spinal fluid better.
After several sessions, Samantha had her 6 week recheck. NO new growth! It looks like the therapy worked? In any case, her growth has slowed down. She is still off the charts, but it is currently normalizing, which is great news. No need for a shunt anytime soon, or possibly ever. :)
We're getting ready for our move to Seattle. We were up there for a quick trip 2 months ago, and were able to meet the ladies from Eeny Meeny Miney Mommy! They were awesome, and it was great to meet their kids. We're also looking forward to meeting other Seattle bloggers once we arrive. It will be great to have some friends upon arrival. Yay!
Now for some pictures!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Good news (for now) on kiddo's head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh my hell she's cute.
and I'm SOO happy that she doesn't need a shunt.
Keep up the good work.
that head looks perfectly cute to me! happy to hear things are leveling out. Good luck with the move!
OMG that baby girl is ADORABLE! I haven't been here in quite a while so her pictures are a wonderful surprise. I hope you guys have a smooth move and Sam continues to thrive.
Post a Comment