Hello! I was reading your blog and I noticed you live somewhere in the Bay Area. I do as well. I am starting IVF in July. Im curious what facility did you choose? Thanks!
Hi guys, just wanted to let pass on a link in case you wanted to share it with your community: :
Zak's Safari is a new children's book for donor-conceived kids of two-mom families. It is 95% funded with only 68 hours (and counting!) to go. Please check out the Kickstarter video and join over 250 backers in supporting this much-needed book! I am so grateful for you support!
Kickstarter link: http://kck.st/1rJeMp6
All the best,
Christy Tyner (author of Zak's Safari) christy.tyner@gmail.com
5 comments:
SO great !
Love it ! And way to have it done already.
Hello! I was reading your blog and I noticed you live somewhere in the Bay Area. I do as well. I am starting IVF in July. Im curious what facility did you choose?
Thanks!
Some more cards and stuff for Christmas. Get a hold of some of the best Christmas Greeting Cards here.
Hi guys, just wanted to let pass on a link in case you wanted to share it with your community: :
Zak's Safari is a new children's book for donor-conceived kids of two-mom families. It is 95% funded with only 68 hours (and counting!) to go. Please check out the Kickstarter video and join over 250 backers in supporting this much-needed book! I am so grateful for you support!
Kickstarter link: http://kck.st/1rJeMp6
All the best,
Christy Tyner (author of Zak's Safari)
christy.tyner@gmail.com
Hey gals, are you still blogging? Hope all is well with you all. How is Sam?
Post a Comment