Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Smurf!


Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful input on my dilemma. I took your advice to heart, and had decided to tell my boss I had some medical monitoring going on at that time. I was all ready/nervous to tell my boss next week, when...
.... I found out that the December offsite got CANCELED!!!! SO HAPPY! No more worries. I swear, that is my guardian angel at work (because this team never misses an oppty for boozing offsite).
Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy....

6 comments:

Jen said...

I am so glad that everything worked out!

N said...

Whoohoo! Sometimes the universe just smiles on you. :D

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for last minute reprieves.

Heidi said...

Yeah!!! I love when things work out!!

Anonymous said...

That's great news -- and you didn't even have to use up and goodwill at work.

Heather said...

happy happy joy joy!!