Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update from Sick Bay

You guys - thanks for all the nice 'get well' messages! Here's the quick update for ya's. Me+sofa=best friends. My doc instructed me not to walk around, not even a nice stroll in the park. I think I know why - when I took my dog for a potty walk, I could feel all kinds of tugging/twinging. Then the inevitable bleeding. I can't stop bleeding!!! It's not a lot - it's maybe like Day 5 of my period. But it's a constant little dribble (sorry, TMI), and very annoying. I just want it to stop.

My friend loaned me Arrested Development Season 1 DVD. I'm almost totally done watching it - it's quite a good show. Being a girl, I have to say I feel fat fat fat sitting here all day in my pjs. Ugh...I really want to get back to kickboxing.

Today B and I are deciding what to do. It's 78 degrees and sunny, which means there is no option but to enjoy the outdoors. Santa Cruz? Monterey? Delightfully, I am reminded that today I can drink again. :D I will take it super easy, of course. Maybe just one glass of something.

My post opp appt is Tuesday, where my doc will confirm if we can "try" in December. You realize what this means!!!!!! (Yes yes, aside from the fact that I only have 4 weeks left of sushi and wine) - that this 4+ month pause from TTC might finally be over.

"TTC Train, 2 tickets, please." :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

hope your appointment goes well! Lovely weather sounds wonderful...it is cold and blistery here in the midwest. We even built a fire last night, and will probably have another one tonight! Have a great day and enjoy some sun for me~

Anonymous said...

Woohooo! Can't wait to see you on board the TTC train again.

Can you believe this Bay Area weather? It's in the eighties here today! If you can, it's definitely a good day to get out and enjoy the sun. It's beautiful.

I hope you continue to speed through your recovery!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Hope all goes well.