It's been a few weeks. Sorry for the radio silence. We had a weeklong offsite for work, then I had a friend in town. And...truth be told, I needed a break.
I'm slowly getting through all my pre-IVF testing. Mostly done now, just waiting for a few more tests, and some results to come in. Might take a few more weeks. Then it all starts again!
It's been so nice to have the last 2 months off. No meds, no weird moods, no shots, no birth control, no appointments. Just me. The real me. The me I was before we started TTC.
I look at the gigantic binder of IVF materials, with sample calendars, and I almost dread it. "Do I have it in me to start this up again?"
Well, either way, I must press forward and try. Until things heat up again, life is pretty boring on the TTC front.
In other news.....
CA Supreme Court FAIL. CA can kiss my ass. Obama can REALLY kiss my ass. I sent him a bitch-out letter last week. He'd made us so many promises, and now the white house is saying he does NOT plan to repeal DADT, and you know he'll pussy out on repealing DOMA. I really now believe that Obama is a snake oil salesmen. He's avoiding the gay community, allowing more medaled servicemen and women to be discharged at a time of national security needs, and his lack of care, interest and attention to the LGBT community is OFFENSIVE.
I told him I'm sorry I ever believed in his campaign of change, and that he was a leader. I am friends with the gay man who single-handedly managed Obama's online initiatives with Facebook, which helped get the youth vote out. What a nice thanks to the man who helped him get elected!
Obama can suck it. He knows we have no other choice when voting. Someone please tell me I'm wrong, and not seeing things clearly. Because I can't handle this realization that Obama is a phony...on the day the CA Supreme Court upholds Prop 8.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I'm still here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i hope you are wrong about obama, but i'm worried you are correct. ive been really disappointed with his recent lack of interest in repealing DADT too.
glad to hear the break has been good for your soul. going into an IVF cycle feeling rejuvinated is probably a good thing! keep us posted as you start stimming.
good luck with gearing back up and getting back to IVF. Smart on you for allowing yourself a break!
amen!
I hope this IVF cycle goes down without a hitch. Happy you had a good break!
A nice break before any major cycle is always a good thing. Don't worry, it goes really fast and it's not at all that bad. You DO have it in you.
I saw something the other day that reminded me of you and I wanted to talk to you about it (migraines).
Email me and we can discuss.
I hope you're not wrong about Obama, but....I'm losing faith. However, he's the best we had.
SO it ain't so....but oy vey. I am so glad you are back in blogland...I was missing you! I hope the IVF start up goes well and let us know how it goes.
glad to see that you are still alive over there! It must of been SO nice to have a break and get the old you back without all the TTC stuff. I hope that the IVF goes fast and smooth for you.
I hope that Obama does something to regain our hope in him, right about now it's fading away and fast.
Post a Comment