We had our baby shower last Saturday, and Becky made it! Her flight landed about 2 hours before the shower - talk about good timing. It was so great to be around friends, and my mom even made it up. She was on her best behavior and did really well. All the decorations, cake, etc were so cute.
Here are some pics!
Opening presents...
Playing the "How big is my belly" game...
Friends of ours who just had a baby...
The amazing cake!
The shower favors. I made these. Thank you, thank you. ;-)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Baby Shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Congrats! Looks like it was so much fun!
I'm glad that Becky made it! Look like it was lots of fun
Everything looks so beautiful! Glad you had a great time, and Becky made it! :)
I'm so glad you and Becky were able to be together to celebrate. Looks like a great day.
how pretty! can it already be shower time?! you are almost in the last stretch...how exciting!
Good times! So glad that Becky got there in time and that you all had a good time:)
I'm glad to hear you had a great shower. I really enjoyed your pictures.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Neworks
wellsphere.com
wow.. looks like a great time!!!
Post a Comment