Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Big Bagina

This is B's new nickname for me. :) I woke up today and felt....weird down there. I noticed that my "ladyparts" are totally swollen, they feel HUGE! LIke two huge twinkies. I guess this is normal for the third tri? Must be all the pressure from this breech baby laying SO low in my pelvis. that, and I've been so constipated lately - all that big-vein pushing is probably contributing!

Big bagina. That's me. haha

6 comments:

N said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, I had that. It varied by day, but man, that freaked me out!

Anabelle said...

I was the same way! lol it gets worse when you do the deed, just to warn ya although it um, is more sensitive and pleasurable lol

K J and the kids said...

And it will NEVER look the same again. :)

Glad your girl made it home for the shower.

Pufferfish said...

You crack me up. Yeah, I can't remember when that happened, but your lady parts do get er, swollen. And it's so weird to only feel it, but you can't really see it because the belly is in the way.
Bagina. Heh.

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i love that... like 2 twinkies.. lol

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on this one...