Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Thanks!

Thanks so much to everyone who posted their c/s stories and suggestions. I literally wrote down all the suggestions you gave, and will bring that piece of paper to the hospital.

Speaking of, man, I sure hope that big hospital trip is around the corner. I've been awake since 3am (same as every other day lately!), and am exhausted. I've noticed my belly hurts all over today - like period pains all over. They aren't coming and going like contractions, just an overall really sore feeling. And my lower back is hurting. Could that be a sign that labor is approaching soon? TMI - but I've also suddenly had like 2-4 BMs a day since yesterday, very unusual for me.

I wonder if all of this adds up to me going into labor soon. Wishful thinking? These belly pains are really bothering me, though.

If I follow my mom/sister's trend, they go into labor 14 days early with each kid. That would mean Sunday/Monday is my big day. :) I just hope it happens this weekend, so I don't have to go to work on Monday. LOL.

Happy easter weekend!

No comments: