It was rough. My job goes at Mach 3 speed all day long. It was a STRUGGLE to leave at 5pm to go home. On my first day back. And I only got 50% of my work done.
It's rough only seeing Sam for 2 hours a day now. I get home at 6pm, she goes to bed at 8pm. This is going to be hard.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Survived first day back at work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
:( hope each day gets a litle easier.
I think it's time to start putting the baby down at 10-11 pm :)
Seriously.
2 hrs a day is NOT enough time to play together.
I completely concur. But, I promise it will get easier and you will cherish those few hours together!
I totally understand what you're feeling... I get home at 5 and Ryan is in bed between 7 and 8. It SUCKS. But weekends couldn't be sweeter.
Post a Comment