Hey, we must be neighbors!! My iPhone says Cupertino too...Wasn't today a beautiful day?
Although that is not to say that you guys won't love Seattle; I'm sure you will. I just didn't realize after reading you so long that we lived in the same 'hood. :)
Well...you could be relocated to Utah. Not a gay friendly community per se and we have 8 months of winter. Ok....so it just feels like it. I actually really like our seasons. and our mountains. and our lakes. Utah really is pretty awesome. you guys should move here. :)
I lived in Seattle for 4 years and now that I'm in Chicago, there are really great things I really miss. So, let's focus on those: great walking/biking/running trails everywhere throughout the Puget Sound area. Endless picturesque hiking (and skiing) within hours of Seattle. There's a food co-op on every corner, wide selection of fresh produce. Recycling and "green" living are de rigueur.
And, then get a light box. http://store.lighttherapyproducts.com/index.php/products-for-seasonal-affective-disorder/light-boxes/happylight-deluxe.html
8 comments:
It has been in the 30s here! I would take 50. I have been thinking about B's job and the new "fiber" coming to my neighborhood, literally.
Hey, we must be neighbors!! My iPhone says Cupertino too...Wasn't today a beautiful day?
Although that is not to say that you guys won't love Seattle; I'm sure you will. I just didn't realize after reading you so long that we lived in the same 'hood. :)
Well...you could be relocated to Utah.
Not a gay friendly community per se and we have 8 months of winter.
Ok....so it just feels like it.
I actually really like our seasons. and our mountains. and our lakes.
Utah really is pretty awesome.
you guys should move here. :)
I'm in Portland, not Seattle, but the weather is pretty similar. You get used to the rain after a while and the summers are really nice!
You could be moving out east to Maine - we are expecting a huge snow storm (could be 10 inches) tomorrow!
I lived in Seattle for 4 years and now that I'm in Chicago, there are really great things I really miss. So, let's focus on those: great walking/biking/running trails everywhere throughout the Puget Sound area. Endless picturesque hiking (and skiing) within hours of Seattle. There's a food co-op on every corner, wide selection of fresh produce. Recycling and "green" living are de rigueur.
And, then get a light box. http://store.lighttherapyproducts.com/index.php/products-for-seasonal-affective-disorder/light-boxes/happylight-deluxe.html
A shift for sure!
Oh man! I've heard Puget Sound is beautiful though which I think you'll be near. And Vancouver, Canada too- land of even more beauty! :)
Post a Comment