Hmmm. Despite my lack of migraines during the TWW (which, in itself, is remarkable).... I really have no symptoms now.
No twinges. No sore boobs. No implantation spotting. No nausea. Nothing. Everytime I went to the bathroom today at work, I'd pull up my shirt and see if my boobs are veiny yet. Or poke them to see if they hurt. Nothing. And when I pee, I wipe like 5x, hoping to see the slightest suggestion of implantation spotting. Nothing.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared.
Monday, July 21, 2008
10DPO, and nothin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
not everyone has implantation spotting!
but your frequent use of the bathroom (assuming it is more frequent)...
hoping for you .... !
Argh, this is the worst time of the whole process - those last few days before testing when you're second guessing yourself about everything. In a few days you'll know.... just hold on!
The last few days are a whole other level of torture. Hope they pass quickly and you get a fabulous bfp! ox
The symptoms are a bitch. I'm so sorry they are making you a little crazy and scared. I really hope these next 4 days go quickly for you.
i never got implantation spotting, so dont worry about that! honest i swear i wasnt preg when i was, so you cant always tell
i keep wanting you to update!!!
Post a Comment