Apparently 8DPO is when I start to lose my mind. After abdominal cramps for a few days, everything seems to have ceased. I felt one sharp twinge at the gym, then everything stopped. Of course, my mind is racing to "Because I did 30 minutes on the bike, I dislodged my burrowing blastocyst."
Mother Nature can do such a mindf*ck on me. Just now, I had some super sharp abdominal pains. It got me excited!!!! Then I passed gas. (sorry, tmi). And the pain went away. Great, just gas. Then this morning I checked my cm, and it was watery/creamy. I got excited! Then I realized the creamy part was just my dissolved progesterone suppository from last night.
I did ok at first. Now, I just want to crawl into a cave until next Friday's test. If there's nothing growing in me, I just want to know now. :( Clinging at hard as I can to hope, but it's circling the drain.
Update: I just found this link...lots of stories of getting BFPs, many without any symptoms. This might cheer up some of you who are in the same boat as I am!
http://tinyurl.com/5snu2q
Saturday, July 19, 2008
8DPO - and going insane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
the whole TWW is a mind fuck, your right! They should just be able to tell you the next day, or well, the same day would be even better! LoL.
I hope that everything works out well and you don't loose the rest of your mind between now and friday
i'm in the same freak out boat, but i'm trying to be calm as not to scare dp.
she's worried but trying not to focus on it. what you are going through is normal - and you will make it through the week.
please resist the urge to test early. there is nothing worst than testing too early, and then wondering "did i test too early???"
ya never know....some people habe nooooo symptoms int he tww and then BFP appears.
:)
oooh it's so hard not to go crazy in the TWW. ack. thinking of you! fingers crossed.
i know. the wait is IN-SANE. i think you've had some promising symptoms though. i definitely had the twinges!!!!!! i'm hoping like heck for you girl. xoxo
To be honest, I would rather the wife have no symptoms in the TWW than all the symptoms she's been having, only to end up with BFNs.
-Strawberry
Day 8 is when I start to lose it as well. hang in there!
Post a Comment