Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

So bummed.

Bloodwork today came back negative. I was starting to get my hopes up again. the last two days, I've woken up super nauseas, and have been vomiting on and off. completely morning sickness, or how i'd imagine it to be.

And now we start the fucking process over again. pardon my french.

I'm mad at our donor. 6MM count! He hasn't had one vial meet the 10MM minimum. We still have 5 vials, so next month we'll use two of them. We do like this donor more than the rest.

Next cycle might be our last before trying Clomid. We will do the HCG trigger shot. Question for you (esp ones who've gotten preggo): How long after trigger shot did you have your IUI?

10 comments:

j.k-c. said...

So sad...(((hugs))))

Lizzie said...

I'm really so sorry about the negative. Damn. I have only had one trigger shot, and I am only 3dpo, so can't claim success, but the IUI was 37 hours after the shot.

Anonymous said...

Boo.

Trigger shot is given to me when the follie is ripe but hasn't popped. Once I was injected two days before the IUI, two times I was injected right before an IUI (where there was another IUI scheduled for the following day as well). Every body and every month is different so you just go with it.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about the BFN. This sucks. I have done an IUI 24 and 48 hours after a trigger. I have yet to have sucess though.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the no. I have no advice on a trigger.

Are you at least getting a refund on the sperm if the counts aren't meeting minimum?

-nutella

Kathryn said...

Ugh, that sucks. I second the idea of a refund... this stuff is expensive enough without the thought of not reaching minimums!

Anonymous said...

damn. damn damn shit damn.




*hugs*

Anonymous said...

we were both inseminated right at 36 hours after trigger each time...

good luck next time ; )

i did 2 medicated cycles with 2 vials that didn't work and 1 medicated IUI with 1 vial that did. Go figure, and we thought more would be better and in our case it made no difference...

Michelle said...

IUI is 36 hours after trigger shot. Definately. (I've done it 11 times!)

Les Make Babies said...

On our last two cycles, we have done about a week of follistim, followed by an ovidril injection to induce the big O, then we inseminate the next day and the day after. So insemination happens 12 and 36 hours later.

Sorry you guys are having a rough go of it now.