My 2nd trimester blood results came back. Everything came back negative! (For Downs, skull issues, open spine, etc)
Well, at least there's some good news this week. :) Now if I can just hang onto this baby!
Friday, November 6, 2009
On the plus side....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It sucks my ass that this has been so hard for you and I am really glad to hear everything came back clear. xo
I just don't know what to say at this point,but just pray. It chaps my hide that your company pulled that lowdown dirty trick with the short term disability.
that's really great news!
So glad that you've gotten some good news. You deserve it.
Very happy to hear that all is still A-OK with this baby! I'm going to need your address soon, I have something I want to send you... =)
Post a Comment