
Here's a belly pic from Sunday. I feel a lot bigger, slower, more exhausted, etc. We had our 30 week OB appt today - everything seemed fine. Baby is still breech, and it's looking less likely that she'll flip. (She's never once moved position) He recommended a few ultrasounds between week 32 and 36 to check position. If she doesn't budge, they may schedule a c-section at 38 weeks. That's 7 weeks, 5 days from now! Umm, time to go to BabiesRUs. We've barely bought ANYTHING yet or prepared the room.
Just had our hospital tour tonight - it made things feel more real. We heard a baby crying, we saw/heard a woman in transition of labor puking into a bowl, saw someone getting wheeled down the hallway, and saw a dad getting scrubbed up for his wife's c-section. Wow......we're going to be in one or more of those scenarios in 8 weeks or so.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
30 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Yes. You are. :D And I love that you just typed that, without any qualifiers.
Hurrah for 30 weeks! I'm so excited for you.
That's one serious bump!
You look fabulous.
It seems like just days away but I swear it takes FOR-EV-ER to get there ! and then all of a sudden you're there, the baby gets there and life is different from then on. :)
So excited for you to meet her.
You look great, lady! Really, really PREGNANT...I'm so pleased that you've gotten over so many hurdles and are at the point where viability isn't so much of a concern. I always felt much better after 30 weeks and hopefully you can relax a little and start to enjoy getting READY!
cute belly picture... the next 7weeks will fly by.. better get ready! smile.
She may end up turning. My son was breech until around 34 weeks. Good luck!
Looking good, mama! yes, get shopping, girls! Good luck with whatever of those scenarios happens to you:)
You look wonderful! Can't believe you are already 38 weeks!
I just want to say that this is your pregnancy and your birth. Babies turn the day of their birth ALL THE TIME. Labor can naturally induce turning. Doctors use the breech thing as a very easy way tp schedule you. 3 weeks early can have a lot of issues. My son was over 10 pounds at birth and turned from head down to breech and back again in the 24 hours before birth.
C/sections can really suck, a lot. Just know you have choices here that's all. Good luck with whatever you choose, and I support any choice you decide.
Awww, you look so adorable! I can hardly believe you are at 30 weeks alreads! Definitely time to go shopping! :)
Lookin great mama! You better get your credit cards warmed up, she is on the way!
Post a Comment