Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not feeling well...might go to hospital

==Update===
It's now 11:12am. I am feeling moderately better, but still "off." Like some weird groggy feeling, where you just woke up. Except I can't shake it. We have an at home BP monitor, so I tried it a few times this morning. Normally my resting BP is about 110/70. When I took it at home today, it ranged from 127/80 to 133/83. That is definitely high for me....of course maybe this home monitor is wonky.

I told B to go to the gym, but when she gets back I will call the on-call doc again to have her tell me what to do. I really hope this isn't pre-e. I remember Puffer getting pre-e, and her BP was around the same as mine. I wouldn't be as freaked out if I was 37 weeks...but I'm only 32 weeks tomorrow, way too early to deliver this munchkin. Well, I'll call the doc in a bit, and she may have me go down to L&D to get monitored. I'll try to keep you posted, please send any good thoughts you can. :)

(I called the doc. she doesnt think it's pre-e, thinks it might be a strain of flu virus that wasn't included in the flu shot. didn't feel i needed to go to the ER, but said I certainly can if it would make me feel better. i guess ill go just to get checked out?
===

I feel like something's wrong.
Yesterday I got really nauseas in the morning, then at parenting class I got all clammy, sweaty and ALMOST fainted. I felt disoriented the rest of the day. I called the on-call doc and she didn't think it was pre-e.

She told me to call again today if I feel worse, and I do. I've been up since 4am unable to sleep. Weird stomach cramps, terrible disorientation, nausea, diarrhea, and i feel like i can't breathe in deep enough. i keep taking huge breaths to try to get enough oxygen. Plus I feel really lightheaded, shaky, like I could pass out at any time.

im so scared, i dont like feeling this way for hours now. ill try to eat something then call the doc in another hour or two. I'm so scared it's pre-e, or something that will harm myself and the baby...or require a super early delivery. ugh.

11 comments:

Angela said...

Hope all is well. Keep us posted.

jessie said...

I'd be scared too! Trust your body and your gut and call the doc. Keep us posted! Sending good thoughts your way.

N said...

Please go. Keep us updated. Hoping it's nothing, but better safe than sorry. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I hope you already went and that all is well. If not, go. Who cares if they try to tell you it's normal? You know it's not and you should trust your gut.

Thinking about you.

Two Moms, Two Monkeys said...

Hope you went in and all is fine. Have you been eating enough? I sometimes felt that way when I didn't have enough to eat, or was more active than usual requiring more calories.

Thinking of you...

Pomegranate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pomegranate said...

I really hope this turns out to be something minor, but yeah, you should go check it out. You'll feel better knowing, either way.

Good luck with things, hun.

Pufferfish said...

I hope you are at the E/R or L&D now and I really, really hope it's not PreE.
Keep us updated.
xoxo

Carey said...

I say go too... better to be safe, right? I hope it's nothing serious!!

Dani Magestro said...

hugs and I hope all is ok. It may be that stomach thing thats going around xo

Robbie said...

Thinking about you and yours. Keep us posted please. You know we tend to worry. :)