Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Still here!

Yesterday we came home from the hospital, and had our first night at home. Boy oh boy, nothing prepares you for that! Between adjusting to a new baby, zero sleep, c/s pain, etc - it's been a challenge to blog. (And you know I love blogging!)

The dust should start settling soon, and I promise to write the full birth story and how the first week has been! Hopefully in the next couple of days.

We are just loving our little Samantha. I've taken a ton of pics, and will be sure to upload a bunch very soon. :)

6 comments:

N said...

:D Welcome home, moms.

Heather said...

Welcome home Samantha & her mommies!

Laurie said...

Welcome home! I hope you are all enjoying each other :)

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

no problem!! you have a baby to attend to!! we can wait!... well. for a little bit. lol

j.k-c. said...

Welcome home Samantha and Moms!
I hate to break it to you but the dust doesn't actually settle - it just blows around with various degrees of strength.lol And I hope that you are just enjoying every crazy second. It goes by so fast...just know that we are out here thinking of all of you and I will be happy with any updates you can muster. :)

Les Make Babies said...

Congratulations! I've been on a blog break for the last 8 months and am now back. Yours was the very first blog I checked and I am SO SO SO thrilled for you guys!

Congratulatiosn - Samantha is beautiful!