Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

is it just me or does Justin Bie.ber look like a baby dyke?

I mean seriously! Kid looks like a cute little lesbonaut. My sister always tells me "Lesbians who are attracted to butch women are really just attracted to men, then" (Hey this is her logic, not mine!) I'm dying to ask my sister if she thinks the tens of millions of tween girls who love Bi3ber are really just lesbians, since he looks like a woman. :)

7 comments:

Ali said...

:-)

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i agree with the bi3ber part for sure

Robbie said...

I think you're onto something here. He's like gaydar personified!

Shirrell @ ShellandBake said...

That's exactly what I said when I first seen him!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

too funny!

Heather said...

there is a blog called " Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber"... @ http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/ --It's pretty funny.

Dana @ Lil Family Blog said...

I, too, was going to tell you there was a whole website dedicated to lesbians who look like Justin Bieber.
Funny every time!

:)

Dana & Lilian
lilfamily13.blogspot.com