
My company rocks. They made an "It Gets Better" video, to help reach out to the LGBT youth being bullied.
Several LGBT employees (including me) stepped up to be in the video.
Watch the video here
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
"It Gets Better" Video by F@cebook employees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Great video Carrie! I'm so happy for you that your mom has come around. Babies do that:)
That was great!!!!!
You guys did such a good video!
What a great video! Wow!!!
thats great!!
Fantastic video. One of my favourites thus far.
great job! and a big thank you to the company's starter for the education funds. the entire city is super excited! :)
Awsome!
That is a really great video ! Thank you.
Yay Carrie!!!
great video!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just found your blog and I'm so glad I did!!! My partner and I have been together for almost 5 years and she's not out to her parents which causes a lot of heartache and plans put on hold.
I look forward to reading more of your blog and DEFINITELY posting that video on my blog. :)
Post a Comment