Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

11 DPO. 3 more days to go. (and domestic dispute)

Hey guys. Well, still no real symptoms. Everything has really tapered off.
I still haven't gotten a headache....which is crazy weird.

I'm obsessing, bare chested, in front of every bathroom mirror I can find. Sometimes my boobs look slightly more veiny, sometimes not. They definitely are more veiny then the last two times. I'm also noticing more prominent veins near my pelvis (in front of my inner thighs). Maybe I'm always veiny there? I do feel like I can see some veins more prominently.

Now a question for those of you who've had BFPs.... did you notice that parts of your body appeared slightly more veiny? Legs, groin area, boobs?
I still feel like I should be experiencing really heavy/sore/veiny boobs. Mine are just hanging out, watching the world go by.

And Becky is in the dog house today. I could barely drive home, I've been overcome with this horrible, body-draining exhaustion. All I could do was lay down on the sofa. She called me from work, and got mad at me for not taking the dog out to pee. (He was sleeping!) She went off on me, saying this concerns her, and that am I just going to let a baby cry, and say I can't take care of it because I'm "too tired?" WTF. Whether it's progesterone or pregnancy that's causing this unusual tiredness, I wish she could be a little more understanding. I'm so angry at her attitude right now, I'm concerned she's not going to be a good copilot through a pregnancy. Pfffft!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Man, it's so true. This is exactly what Kathryn and I do. Drive each other nuts. "You aren't going to do this." "I'm worried you'll do this." "What if it's like this." It is easier to fight with each other, knowing we'll be there, when we're out of control then to just be out of control not knowing. Actually, it's started for us today as we're days away from swimmer delivery.

Three more days, you can do it. I hope your lack of symptoms are actually just what you need to get your BFP, after six cycles of symptoms and no symptoms, I prefer no symptoms as the one month we had nothing was the closest we've gotten.

Good luck, you are nearly there!

Anonymous said...

my partner had very prominent veins in her groin area starting around 13 dpo on the cycle where it worked. she's 11 weeks pregnant tomorrow. hoping like hell for you guys! and btw, exhaustion is the most universal early symptom, way more so than the veiny boobs, implantation spotting, etc...

Michelle said...

The progesterone makes me so crazy tired that I'm barely able to function. They should put a warning "not to drive heavy machinery" on that stuff!

j.k-c. said...

Sorry about the tif....I am already in my second trimester and have only, just today, noticed an increase in blue veins on my boobs. I'm a really, really pale person so I have always had visible blue veins all over my whole body but suddenly the ones on my chest have gotten darker and bigger.