Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

13DPO - rude awakening

Today's not starting off so well. After two weeks of no migraines, I woke up today with a full-blown one. My head is pounding, and I can't take my Rx.

Then, I took a HPT - and it was negative. I even dug it out of the trash can an hour later, to see if there was a faint line. Nope. Definitely negative.

I'm sad.

12 comments:

Lizzie said...

I'm so sorry for the negative, and the headache. So sorry. It sucks.

Pufferfish said...

We are having the same day, 3000 miles apart. So sorry. I hope that you can take your meds now, I know all about those headaches. I went to bed with mine last night, nothing helped. Be well.

Anonymous said...

So sorry. I hope both types of pain lessen soon!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, sorry on both counts.
-nutella

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. This sounds like a crap day indeed. I hope you can take your meds soon so that at least you won't be in physical pain.

Anonymous said...

:-( I'm sad for you.

Anonymous said...

oh shit. take good care of one another this weekend. hugs.

Anonymous said...

so sorry love. it's unfair to get a headache on the same day as a bfn. much love and medication to you. xo

jessie said...

fuck. i'm sad too :/

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie,

I'd love to share my experiences with you, but it's lengthy. If you're interested, feel freet to email me at cheleb510@yahoo.com.

Hugs,
Michele

R said...

I'm so sorry. BFN's just SUCK ASS!! I'm sorry :(

j.k-c. said...

oh sucky! (((hugs)))