Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

6DPO. Ho hum.

This is the restroom door at one of my favorite restaurants in Boston, called "Red Bones."

Anyhoo, it's 6DPO, and still no real symptoms. A few times while sitting at work, I felt weird twinges around my uterus, but also ovary. There was some bad ovarian cramping, so I hope it's not another gigantic cyst! *Think positive Carrie* Oh, I could have sworn I felt about 3 zingy/crampy feelings in my sheshe. But again, trying not to obsess. I feel like I have about 3-4 days left to start feeling something. It's make it or break it time.

I wish my boobs would start hurting. I'd give anything to have a big, achy, blue-veiny tata.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I had no symptoms whatsoever in the TWW when I got my BFP. Really the only symptom was that I had no AF symptoms when it was nearing time to start. So I felt since I didn't have any of those signs (bloaty, crampy) a few days before AF was due, then AF wasn't coming and I must be pregnant. And hot damn! BFP!! So, it could just be that your lack of symptoms is a very good sign. Fingers and toes crossed!

Angela said...

It depends on the pregnancy. I knew I was pregnant with my daughter from conception because I had all of the classic symptoms. I am pregnant with #2 and literally had NO symptoms. I just kept wondering why I still wasn't losing the weight from my daughter and when my period would come, and I ended up being almost six weeks along.

Heather said...

Ahh, RedBones. I love their drinks. They have this cool-aid one that I can't get enough of. Sadly Kathryn doesn't really like their food. But the atmosphere, decor, it's great. I hadn't realized you gals were so close.

Another day closer . . . :)

Heather said...

haha, i'm wishing for your big, blue-veiny tata! Well..Hell, Make that two!