Well, I'm halfway there! Still no symptoms, except small (and probably psychosomatically-induced) twinges/crampies. I could have sworn earlier I had a really weird taste in my mouth for a few hours. However, I had really exotic mushrooms for lunch, at some fancy restaurant. Could have been that. I'm really trying not to indulge phantom symptoms.
Here's a thought: I've found that TTC has turned me into a binge drinker. You wait for 2 weeks, with severe limitations to what you can drink, eat, how cooked your meat is, etc.... and then if I get a BFN, I spend the next two weeks drinking like it's my last day on earth.
PS - Don't tell Becky, but I had a TEENY piece of sashimi at lunch. I know, I know.
Update: I had slightly creamy CM on 5-6DPO, but now it's totally watery. I googled it, and that seems to be a bad sign. Boooo! Did any of you have watery cm before a bfp? Also, all of the twinges have totally stopped. I feel absolutely nothing now. Uh oh. Trying hard to stay positive.
Friday, July 18, 2008
7DPO - Halfway there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
it will be fine!!!
i drunk a forth of a glass of wine last weekend when my mother was driving me crazy and my uterus was contracting into a knot.
i figure some women are still binge drinking at this point, unaware that anything is brewing. you'll be fine!
I have had all kinds of CM since being pregnant....really, after all that time monitoring our CM you get trained to notice it. I had EWCM and watery CM during my TWW of my BFP. And I've talked to lots of women that had fertile CM in the TWW, so even though Dr. Google says it is the breakdown of your unfertilized egg (I've freaked out about it too), don't believe it! There is still lots and lots of hope!
Still having hope! Fingers crossed!
I can completely agree on the binge drinking. Never in my life have I been any sort of a drinker. Actually I'd never even been drunk until I was 25, but after two weeks of not being able to choose and then a huge let down all I want is to drink. Of course this means I've gained a good thirty pounds over the last 18 months of trying, but who's counting?
Post a Comment