
Yay, things continue to go well! We had the ultrasound today, and they found a size-19 folly. My RE gave us Ovidrel, and Becky will be giving me a tummy shot at 4am tomorrow morning. Then we go back on Friday at 4pm for the IUI.
Still feeling confident and optimistic. If this cycle is negative, I can handle it. But I am going to keep my spirits very high.
Not much else to report, so I will leave you with more photos. Oh! Some of you asked who was who. Becky is the one in the ski pic. I'm the one in the dress.
I'll let you know how Friday's IUI goes. Wishing you all a happy week!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Hello, Folly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
wow! that's like ther perfect sized little folly! just ripe for the picking.
best of luck with the shot and iui. i'll check back to hear about it!
Good luck tomorrow!
I hope today went very well. Good luck!
Cute pics!
Fingers crossed for this afternoon!!
Hi there! Been lurking on your blog for awhile now (can't remember how I came across it). I enjoy reading your posts. My partner and I just had our first baby (girl) in November and have shared stories online with some really wonderful women along our journey. We are so rooting for you guys. Bring on the BPF! If you'd like to stop by my blog, feel free to email me at janddaz at hotmail dot com and I'll send you an invite. I know private blogs can be a pain to follow but I decided to go private after our daughter was born. Take care. I'm looking forward to following along on your journey.
good things. good things. good things. really hoping this is it!!!
Post a Comment