Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birth Control.

I picked up my birth control just now. I'm 33 years old and I've never been on birth control.
I'm staring at it, thinking, "Do I stick these up my a**?" (just kidding)

I start on Sunday. Still cracks me up - I never thought I'd be on birth control. Hopefully this will help make IUI#9 a success.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Gotta do whatca' gotta do! Good luck with the bc pills...ironic huh that you need to take birth control to try and get preggers!

The Amily Diaries said...

Maybe it will..heres to hoping! I was on BC up until about two months before we started trying and my ob said that i could have stayed on it till the month we started trying.

Laurie said...

I thought that the first time they put me on "the pill". Haha... I'm hoping this is it!

Michelle said...

It may be just the change you need!! Im excited for you IUI 9.

Robbie said...

I've never been on "the pill" either. Of course you don't put them up your ass, you silly girl. They go up your hoo-ha, right? :) Didn't they give you a "birth control for clueless lesbians" pamphlet with that shit?

A said...

It doesn't seem to make sense when you are trying to get pregnant that you would go on birth control. :) I hope it does what it is supposed to and you get that BFP!

Emily said...

Sorry for the BFN. Hope you had an amazing weekend - sounded incredible!

Anonymous said...

It's definitely more than a little ironic, but hopefully the BCPs will do what they're supposed to do and you'll not have to wait much longer for your pregnancy.

I hope you had a lovely weekend in wine country. It was a little cold and gray, but I find that makes it even more lovely sometimes.

Holly said...

Good luck with the BC pills! I hope you read the instructions! LOL
And good luck with IUI #9!