Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Christianity at it's finest.

This article makes me so happy that I finally, formally resigned from the Mormon church last November.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_12811907

Creepy, disgusting, rancid, evil, ugly, motherfucking Mormons. Grrrrrrrr. The Mormons actually make me question the value of human life. Would I be sad if Utah got swallowed up by a burst of fire? Nope not one bit. I'd probably crack some bubbly. (I've suffered 33 years as a victim of the Mormon church, and a deeply religious and cruel Mormon family)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! Well, totally believable given the location. The only thing that gives me hope are the comments. In the couple of pages that I read, only 3 defended the guards actions. I'm happy you aren't a part of the Moron church anymore too.

Pero-Luter said...

ah yes.. organized religion. The root of hatred and discrimination throughout our history. Gotta love it.

Heidi said...

I completley ditto you. I cannot believe that I was brought up to believe that church was the end all be all. Gag.

Anonymous said...

Disgusting but so typical. Every time I go back to SLC to visit family, I can't wait to get the hell out of there and back to Seattle. I am glad you were able to get that craziness out of your life.