Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

HCG Done. Now we wait.

Ok....forget my fears of the needle in my vag.

I am TERRIFIED that I will ovulate prior to retrieval. My doc had me trigger at 36 hours prior. In the past, with IUI cycles, I would ovulate around 24-30 hours after trigger, instead of 36-40.

That makes me worry that I'll be one of those women who ovulated a few hours before retrieval...meaning we have to start all over again. :( Please send all the "NO OVULATION BEFORE RETRIEVAL" vibes you can!

8 comments:

N said...

All positive anti-ovulation vibes your way!!

Lizzie said...

i'm actually scared of the same thing (when my time comes for IVF), so i will send all those non-ovulate vibes your way. i'm sure they know what they're doing ... & you'll be fine!! i think b/c of the lupron (which was never there in an IUI cycle) & etc. things are different.

Sarah said...

Can't you come in earlier just to make sure?

Jen said...

anti-ovulation vibes are coming come us!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Attn: Carrie's ovaries
RE: Ovulating prior to retrieval.

Don't.

Sincerely,

Bree

jersey said...

*closing my eyes reeeeally tight and sending lots and lots of positive energy your way!!!!*

mama bea, bao in the oven said...

VIBES
VIBES
VIBES

stay in there, eggs!

Anonymous said...

i had the same fear! sending bucket loads of no-ovulation-before-retrieval vibes your way! good luck tomorrow morning!