Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Feeling better

I'm happy to report that the WORST of the Lupron headaches seem to be gone! Now it's just mild headaches now and then, but I am still hungry all the time, REALLY lethargic, and the weight gain has started. Still, I'll take any of that over headaches!

Thursday we go back for my CBC and estradiol counts, as well as u/s. Friday I begin FSH meds. Woot woot!

Thanks to all of you for enduring my rather hateful post towards Mormons. I kinda feel ashamed of saying such bad things. Can I blame it on the Lupron? :) There is a silver lining - a bunch of current (and some former) Mormons actually DO feel bad about how the Mormon church is treating gays, and wants the church to soften it's stance. They want the Mormon church to stop its mistreatment towards LGBT.

Check out their website! www.ldsapology.org

Finally some common sense in the world. :)

4 comments:

mama bea, bao in the oven said...

Hey, just catching up on your blog. So glad to hear that the headaches are receding. How exciting that you're starting on the FSH! Can't wait to hear what's next.

Inlocoparentis said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better with the Lupron.

One of my really good friends from grad school and his wife were just kicked out of the Mormon church after they stopped their tithing to protest Prop 8. They just did not want their son growing up around that kind of hatred. They have been treated horribly by their families and the church since it happened. I think they would agree with your sentiments . . .

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better. Those headaches sounded incapacitating.

I think you're completely justified in your Mormon rant...you've been through a lot!

Pufferfish said...

So glad your Lupron insanity is subsiding.

No need to apologize for your Mormon rant...it was deserved.