Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

And now let's play "Explain that Symptom!"

Our contestant today has 5 seconds to explain each symptom. Ready? Start the clock!

Symptom #1: Woke up feeling pukey. Dry heaved in the bathroom. Feel nauseas. Can't eat anything.
Explanation: Still have a HORRIBLE migraine, which causes unending nausea like this. Tyl3nol w/codeine didn't even work.

Symptom #2: Had zits and greasy hair for a few days. (gone now)
Explanation: Progesterone causes this.

Symptom #3: Slippery pulse, according to acupuncturist.
Explanation: Acupuncturist says meds I'm on also cause this type of pulse.

Symptom #4: Hungry as a MOFO 24/7. Stomach growls loudly within 30 minutes of eating.
Explanation: Progesterone makes me hungry, and migraines trigger my hunger reflexes.

Symptom #5: Cry at everything, including totally inappropriate parts of movies. (That in no way should induce any kind of tears)
Explanation: progesterone

And now, the $50,000 question...

Symptom #6: Fingernails stronger than I've ever seen, and are growing really fast.
Explanation: I haven't bitten them lately, but I can NOT explain how they got so thick. You got me there, sir.

Methinks I will test before my Tuesday beta. Fingers crossed. I'd rather know, either way, instead of getting the news while sitting at my desk at work!

8 comments:

Lizzie said...

hang in there! fingers crossed!

N said...

I am hoping that, in the end, it's the simplest explanation that is the right one.

Jackie said...

I still have everything crossed! I'm really hoping for a BFP in the next couple days for ya!

Jen said...

Definately POAS tomorrow morning and Monday morning. The more the merrier and you are right, knowing at home is a lot better than finding out at work, esp. when it will be a BFP and you can scream and jump around like a banshee!

Heather said...

You should so POAS! Must better to find out at home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP!!!!!

Melissa said...

Very promising!! Fingers crossed.

jessie said...

sounds sooooooooooo good. i keep waiting for your next post!

Stacey said...

i reckon its the one!!! you have to POAS and let us know, we are SO excited for you.... i am really thinking this is it!