Ok, you spoke and I have listened. :) I do appreciate all your comments, and I don't know what I'd do without you guys!
Even though I am feeling less and less pregnant each day (to where I now feel totally non-pregnant), I will stay positive. I will think positive thoughts and try to suppress my my anxiety.
Thursday's beta will be telling. If it looks good, then hopefully my u/s next week will show a little heartbeat. If the beta looks bad, then..well, I'll deal with it then.
For now, my mantra is "I am pregnant. I just don't feel anything, but I am pregnant."
Oh boy, I hope you guys are right about this!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Trying to be positive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh sweetie, I've been away from the mac for days and am just catching up on your blog. I'm glad you've come around and are trying to be positive. It really is very important.
There are just so many women who have no symptoms at all. I truly hope with the hell you've been through you are one of the blessed who sail through the 1st trimester. You certainly deserve it.
If it makes you feel any better, I was just telling myself today "I don't feel anything, but I have to trust that I am still pregnant."
Hang in there.
You are.
You are, you are you are.
No matter WHAT happens in the future, you ARE pregnant now, and nothing that happens later will change the fact that right now, you are pregnant.
Post a Comment