Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Donor Celebrity Look-a-Like

(Sorry, no news yet on the pregger front. I may try a HPT tomorrow or Monday. For now, I am desperately trying to get rid of this migraine. I reluctantly just took my second Tyl3nol w/codeine. Please work.)

As some of you know, CCB now has a "Donor Celebrity Look-a-Like" program, where you can see which male celebs your donor most closely matches. They had an odd list of celebs, more B and C List, versus A list.

Our of curiosity, I looked up our donor. His matches are funny, and not too shabby!
1) Ricky Martin - cute!
2) Robert Kardashian - I love this, since I'm a huge Keeping up with the Kardashians fan.
3) Shia LeBoeuf - I don't think he's cute, but many tweens do.

All three guys are decent looking, but they each look SO different from each other. So who really knows who our donor looks like.

Could you imagine if your donor was matched with Danny DeVito, Carrot Top, or Gilbert Gottfried?

3 comments:

Pero-Luter said...

I would agree, the matches are a bit D-List.. Ours were Joey Lawrence and Scott Foley. That is a constant thought for both of us.. what will she look like?? Ours is 11443.

Carrie and MJ said...

Too Funny - our bank - Midwest does the same thing. When you get the donor profile, it is scribbled somewhere on the front page. Ours supposedly looks like Justin Timberlake!

Jen said...

That is too funny. I have not heard of such programs, Pacific Repro doesn't offer that. We can get a baby picture of the donor, which we will do once our baby is born...more of a pyschological issue that I don't want to picture munchkin a certain way before the birth.