Since my RE's office wasn't responding to my messages, I called for the 5th time just now to get my gd results!
You ready?
HCG 5,675
Progesterone 193
She said both are very high. That progesterone is off the CHARTS high. I've heard that can be a strong indicator of multiples. There has GOT to be twinnage going on!
Well, at least I am still pregnant as of now, and next week's u/s can confirm if there's something actually in there. Or some THINGS. :)
For those with twins (or singles), do you recall what your HCG was at 5 weeks, 3 days? (equivalent of 24dpo)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
HOLY crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



29 comments:
That's wonderful! Congratulations!
My god woman, I have been blog stalking you all day and I held my breath as I clicked over and saw the results. HUGE sigh of relief!
Girl, there's a baby/ies in there! Congrats!
Great news!!!! You must feel so good! My beta was 5142 at 20 dpo
YEA!!! :~) so so happy to see your big news! hope you can breathe a sigh of relief and let yourself enjoy the lack of nausea/sore boobs you're having right now! you are PREGNANT!!! CONGRATS!!!
Mine was 3713 at 16DP5Dt, so that would be 21 days DPO.
Still too early to tell...but I'm calling TWINS on you:)
OK, now can you start being positive!!??!!
You're totally Focking Pregnant!!
Just count yourself LUCKY that you aren't feeling much even though it really messes with your head.
I knew when you told me today about the belly button twinges...I thought "oh yeah".
Can't wait to see this U/S next week!!! At least then you'll have immediate results and won't have to wait around all day for a phone call. The nerve of them to make you wait ALL day! Maddening.
Congrats Baby Mama!!
we have been stalking the computer all day wondering and worrying. so glad to hear everything looks great! cant wait to hear next thursdays results!
OMG that is amazing news!! I'm so sooo happy for you!!!
At 22DPO mine was around 5300. I was pg w twins. KUP!
-Jackie (from Mavis) on my phone
At 22DPO mine was around 5300. I was pg w twins. KUP!
-Jackie (from Mavis) on my phone
at 25 dpo we were 8,032 beta
glad to hear the good news! We were waiting and checking every hour...
congrats..live it up, girl!
Hell yeah!! I've checked your blog approximately 729,887 times today. I'm SO relieved to see these numbers. :)
That is awesome! Congratulations!
'Nother stalker here... HOORAY!!! So so so happy to hear that... maybe you can trust a little bit now that you are totally absolutely pregnant!
I just sighed a sigh of relief.
Congrats lady! Can't wait to hear about the u/s!
we are moving house today. We are currently sitting in an empty lounge on our phones to check your blog! We are so so so happy for you. That is the best news ever. We are so happy. X
I didn't have a beta that late, so I can't say.
But now will you believe us that symptoms are not reflective of hCG levels?? ;-)
YAY!
Can I say I told you so again? Now, relax you are freaking preggers and probably with twins!!!!!!! Those numbers are high and the progesterone is crazy high! Go you stormg mama with strong numbers.
Well, they sure did freak me the f out making you wait...I was obsessively checking your blog all day at worked and on my way home and nothing!!! I finally got the little guy to bed, and I am SO HAPPY to see you stats! Awesomeness. I can't wait for the u/s results...that's one thing I am not looking fwd to about being pregnant. The waiting is seriously worse than a TWW I thought...
YAY!!
My beta's for a singleton were:
Beta #2: 21DPO - 2420
Beta #3: 28DPO - 22,971
Congratulations! So happy for you, I had been checking your blog ALL DAY and I just now got the boys down so I'm barely reading up! I didn't get a beta so late so I don't have anything to compare to but sounds like you may have twins in there! Rest up and enjoy your symptom free pregnancy! It may not last long!
I still have no clue about beta numbers, but I am soooooo happy that everything is alright with you :) Are you ready to have twins ??
Yay that is such great news! Congrats!
YAY - what a relief!
*waves*, came out of lurker status to say, WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
Congratulations!! Can't wait for the ultrasound!
I have a singleton and HCG was 7,142 at 20 dpo.
Was stalking all day yesterday, such great news!!
My betas for a singleton were:
15DPO 576
17DPO 1038
19DPO 2180
I vote for twins!
You are so, so, so, so pregnant, girl! Those are some fabulous numbers, and I'm so happy to finally see them. I hope this offers you the reassurance that you need to really feel the excitement now, and I can't wait to see the u/s results. Congratulations!
I don't remember asking for my hcg numbers back in the day, but wow, yours sure sounds high! Congrats on the numbers... sounds like there's some serious twinnage going on. Congrats!
What a relief!!! Yay! You are one pregnant mama!
Post a Comment