We just have the best little girl. She hardly cries, she's very expressive, smiles/coos a lot, sleeps 6-7 hours at night, she's healthy...
We just went to LA for a few days. My mom watched her during the day while we went to Disneyland. She LOVES Samantha. She cried when we left. It was nice to see her attached to her grandkid. We had a great time and now we're back at home. I went in to visit coworkers yesterday and just driving to work - I got an anxiety attack (sweaty palms, rapid hb, felt sick). I don't know how I will go back in 5 weeks. I feel sick thinking about it!
For now here are some fun pics from the last few weeks! Most are from our LA/Santa Barbara trip, and some are from hanging out in San Francisco (including Sam's first time at the beach!)
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
So blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
oh how I love seeing pictures of your little princess :)
I remember feeling like that. I went back to work for 2 days and then went part time :) Good luck !
Your mom is gorgeous. and young.
Looks like a GREAT time.
Great pics of little Sam. She iss very cute. Love the pic with the shades and purple outfit. SHE WAS STYLIN lol Looks like you girls had a great time. Your mom rocks too!!!
it appears that you all had a wonderful time. i love all the pics of your cutie pie. the crab hat is too cute!!
She is just super cute! Like super, super cute! :)
The three of you look gorgeous! And Sam is super cute!!!
VERY cute!!
such tiny toes!! Lovely :)
She is adorable!!!!
Post a Comment