Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Actually, this is kind of funny....

I've had a change of heart from a few days ago, and am now finding pr0gesterone symptoms funny. I'm fascinated with the emotional swings. Just yesterday I started sobbing because (I felt) our upstairs neighbors were opening/closing their patio door too many times.
By the end of the sobbing, I started laughing at how silly it was. Ahhh, progesteroney (as I call it, like it's a deli meat)...you are a funny horomone. :)
-------
PS - I'm turning into an xxx show, always grabbing my b00bs to see if they hurt yet. Maybe I should be more discreet. :)

7 comments:

LKC said...

Ha! I did that too. And sometimes I still grab them to make sure they are still full and haven't decreased in size. As long as the boobs are full and tender, I take it as a good sign. Hopefully yours will be there soon!

evangeline said...

hahahahahaha

during my tww i was spotted grabbing my boobs to see if they hurt at a red light - the car next to me was very intrigued.

thinking of you!

Pufferfish said...

I'm on your blogroll?! How did that happen?! Thanks!!!
I'm counting down the days too...8 more to go!!!
Sadly, I just grabbed my tits here at work and no, they don't hurt.
Damn. I hope yours keep hurting for all the right reasons and not for the grand entrada of AF.

JW Moxie said...

Progesterone, especially the injectible form, can be loads of fun. I also poke and prod my body (and cry over stupid things) when under the influence of progesterone. Good luck to you two!

Amy said...

i totally did that too. probably made them hurt actually from all of the poking ; )

Stacey said...

thats great! what a great attitude! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ironically, I had my first and second IUI's two and three days after you! I started progesterone suppositories on Saturday and haven't been weepy at all....I think b*tchy would be a better description. And my boobs are killing me! I hope yours hurt soon (and I mean that in a very good way!) I'll keep fertile thoughts for you!!