Hey all! I know I seem really MIA lately. After my two week vacation, I came back for a weeklong offsite sales conference. Finally, I'm done with all the travel. :)
Things have been good. Still sidelined, but not totally down. I've been trying to workout more, and do things I normally would be too scared to do during TWW. (long bike rides, rafting) We had a fantastic time at Russian River last weekend, went to 12 wineries, kayaked, and the dog was with us the whole time.
I've had this really light trickle of period...on and off, and so light I haven't needed a liner. (Sorry, TMI) Suddenly last night the flow became more consistent, redder, and now I need to wear a tampon. And I have cramps!
I can't tell what's going on. Is this the rest of my period coming out? The RE said with my ovarian cyst, that it paused my last period on Day 4, and that eventually it would come out. She also said when my next REAL period starts, that I should make an appt for an ultrasound (to possibly start TTC again).
My question is - is this my last period, or new period? I'm kind of thinking it's both. My last period never fully came out, and she said my lining was still thick at my last ultrasound. But I also think my lining has been building up, so maybe this is also partly my next period. Ah, who knows.
I'm thinking I'll need to wait for this to end, then wait another 3 weeks for my next cycle to start. I guess this means I am losing 2 months. But....what can I do? I can sit and cry about it, but that won't change anything. And we're talking 2-3 months here, not 9-10 months.
I just need to ride this out, and continue having fun in the meantime. Maybe a wild bike ride? Maybe picnic at a winery? Definitely more sushi and deli sandwiches. :)
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Still plugging along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment