
I am in better spirits today, than I was a few days ago. I got "the call" from my RE, saying it was negative. We cried it out, and then went hog wild. I figured I had to find the silver lining. We immediately got deli sandwiches, went to my favorite brewery, then Sunday we spent the entire day eating our way through SF. We got more beer, two sushi meals, wine tasting, etc. So yes, I found the silver lining. And then I ate the silver lining.
We have a 4am cab coming tomorrow, to take us to the airport. We will be in Boston and upstate NY the next 10 days. So excited! I plan to eat/drink the silver lining there, too. Beer, oysters, lobsta! We're really excited about this trip. The only downer is leaving little pup behind. This is the longest we've been gone from him, but we have the world's best dog sitter staying at our house. I bought Snap tons of treats, and even his own tub of deli meat. He'll be spoiled. :)
My period amazingly started late...in fact, it's still probably one day away from starting. The good news is that we will be BACK in time for an ultrasound and IUI. Originally, we thought we'd miss the entire cycle.
Might not get a chance to blog until we get home, so wanted to wish you all well. xoxo
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
have a great time kid!!!! i'll be checking back after your vacation.
Have fun eating the silver lining!
its fate...enjoy your trip!
Have a fantastic time!!!!
So funny... when i got my BFN, I went straight for the deli meat, lol!! I'm all over the "no-no foods" while we wait for the FET. It's funny how badly you crave those certain foods when you can't have them....
HAVE A GREAT TRIP! you deserve it !!
Sometimes you have to just cry it out. I'm glad that you are feeling better and hope you have an awesome time. I'm jealous! Be safe!
have a great vacation! we're going on vacation next month up the NE which we're also looking forward to. hope you guys have fun and some good luck in babyland when you return.
Love eating the silver lining after a BFN! Have fun in Boston and upstate!
I'm trying to plan a vacation right now...
Post a Comment