After a bit of a drought, we got some good news today.
As some of you know, we've been sidelined the past month due to a gigantic ovarian cyst (and possible polyp). Well, I took a kickboxing class last weekend, thinking the cyst had to be getting better. I ended up with some bad cramps near my ovary yesterday, and panicked. I made an appt to get an ultrasound today, which was the best fate ever.
I just got back from the appt. My RE said there's just a trace of the cyst left, which is great news. It's shrinking faster than she expected. In better news, she showed me all the lovely follicles that my ovaries are developing! At first, I saw all the black circles and thought they were more cysts. She kept saying this was very very good.
Her recommendation? Come back on 7/9 for a mid-cycle ultrasound. If we find a dominant follicle, I'll be able to do the IUI soon after! I can't believe this....after weeks of crying and that black cloud following us. Just knowing my body is recovering this quickly feels like a miracle. I can't believe we might actually be doing our next IUI in 12-13 days.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Finally, good news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Oh that is such great news. Our bodies are so amazing and such mysteries. I have thought a lot about how much most people are completely not aware of just because they are not doing tons of monitoring.
That's great news!
Great news!!!
What awesome news! What a relief!
oh good on you!!! you deserve it!!! :-)
what what??? gosh, i hope you can insem soon! moreover, i'm happy that your body is going through a speedy recovery.
it's awesome news!
Yeah! Bodies are amazing. They can kickbox and heal themselves all at the same time.
So happy for you both!
Kickboxing!? You just got 1000x tougher in my head. I'm so excited for your growing follies and have all the hope in the world for your next go!
great news. I'm glad that you are back on track!
oh, I just got the chills. That is such good news!!!
That is wonderful news! What a fantastic surprise!
awesome news, keep on kick boxing!
yes yes yes! That's awesome news!
Wow!!! That IS good news!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woooohooooo!!!
Post a Comment