Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Goodbye, Aunt Bonnie

My close (and only) aunt passed away unexpectedly today. We're not sure what the cause was yet, but it appears to be a blod clot that reached her heart. I try to have faith in the afterlife; I can't imagine a better guardian angel than her. Rest in peace, Aunt Bonnie. We miss and love you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Take care of yourselves and each other.

giggleblue said...

i'm sorry to hear about your loss. sending peace and blessings to your family...

N said...

I'm so sorry. ♥

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sorry. That's terrible. We'll be thinking of you.

tbean said...

So sorry to hear this.

evangeline said...

:( :( :( i'm so so so sorry :(
our thoughts and prayers are with you ...
xo

Holly said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the kind words re: Lo's grandmother. We appreciate how warm everyone has been.

Anonymous said...

wow, that's horrible. i'm so sorry.

Angela said...

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Lizzie said...

So sorry. Thinking of you and your family.