Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not much to report on babymaking, so...

I leave you with two cool things:
1. I went to my kickboxing class this morning (one of my luxuries when not TTC). There was a man in the class who had a steel leg. Not sure if he was a returned vet or what, but I was really impressed. He kept up very well, and I know he probably had to work 5x as hard as everyone else. Whoever you are, you rock, dude.
2. As many of you know, I have a Shih-Tzu. I'm very biased, and think they are the cutest dogs on earth. hehe. Here's a video of Shih-Tzu puppies that's bound to bring some smiles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never mind him keeping up, doesn't the guy with the steel leg have an advantage? I wouldn't want to be kicked by a steel leg. Or kick one for that matter!!

bleu said...

You Do know I have two shih tzu's yes?? They are the universe's most perfect 4 legged creatures for sure!!!

I have some pics of them on my blog and some here.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/7928018