So I have some good news! I spent 5 hours going through 284 profiles at CCB last weekend. We found two donors that we really loved. (We are dumping Donor #1)
Both donors apparently just retired, so there was limited inventory left. One donor had 2 IUI vials, and the other had 4 ICI (only). So we bought them all. One donor we call Jewbabydaddy - he is this incredibly beautiful guy (according to staff impressions), and has a cute baby pic. He's smart, outgoing, and we love his wicked sense of humor. He's Jewish - which doesn't matter whatsoever to us. In fact, I think Jewish babies are cute - so I'm excited. :)
The other donor was so cute, smart, etc. We call him "Oliver" since he looks like Becky's nephew. Unfortunately he only had two vials left. It's a small world, but I later found out it's the same donor that Boombababy is using! So cool. (We got permission to share this publicly) We only have two vials, but here's hoping it works. Would be awesome to have half sibs.
So I just sit back and wait a few more weeks for surgery, then we try again a month later. At least we have our babydaddys waiting for us. :)
PS - I now have Swiss readership. Jess - is that you? 
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Two more Babydaddys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hey where is Australia on that list????
amd great work on the daddys! they sound perfect!
happy you stocked up on the baby daddy!!! that would be awesome to already know a sibling!
Great news! I love that you name them.
Post a Comment