Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Gratitude

In the spirit of Queerstork's post, I am choosing to be grateful about something today. It's Labor Day, and I am in the "not going through labor anytime soon" bucket. However, there is someone in the "soon to be laboring" bucket - that I am most grateful for today. It was announced today that John McCain's VP, Sarah Palin's, 17 year old daughter is 5 months pregnant. Unmarried and pregnant. I am quite pleased with this. mwa ha ha. (insert super evil Freddy Krueger/Gargamel/Sith Lord laugh)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol ;) Every time I hear something awful about that woman (and there's so much!), it makes me happy.

giggleblue said...

haha! i think they proved the latest baby with down syndrome to be from the same 17 year old daughter also. what a web of family secrets! i can't believe he shot himself in the foot with that lady on the vp ticket, but hey, whatever works!

Anonymous said...

Glad I inspired you to do evil! Haha!

I think it's pretty clever of McCain to pick a woman for the ticket. But, it seems like he just chose the first Republican with a vagina he came across.

Sarah Palin - best known for her work in her PTA. Mayor of Nowhere, Alaska. Huh? Really? She's the best you could do?

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaaha !!!!!!!! you're the best!