Doing things differently this TWW. Instead of spazzing over symptoms and googling everything, I am going the entire first week G00gle-free.
B promised that if I can go the entire first week w/o symptom-tracking, she will give me a 30 min foot rub. :)
The first 3 days breezed by! Now it's 5DPO, and the impatience is kicking in. I have absolutely NO symptoms. If implantation happens between days 7-10, then what's the point freaking out now? It would still be another 4 days until a REAL symptom would kick in.
Although I am very impatient with getting through the TWW, it has helped to be G00gle-free the first week. Otherwise, I get trapped in that horrible loop of spazzing about symptoms that don't exist, or can only (at that point in the TWW) be attributed to progesterone.
Nine more days to go.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
5DPO & Coasting Along
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Very healthy attitude. DP and I are trying the same approach this month. Hopefully next week will bring a host of unexpected EPS.
Hang in there. My partner had no symptoms until day 11 when we tested. She had her usual pms symptoms, but the boobs continued to hurt..
Good luck!
Good for you! I am trying to not be a spazz too. My wife is having a harder That 30 minute foot rub is a heck of an incentive!!
I'm 6dpo....let's hope for good news in a week!
Jill
the 30 minute footrub sounds like great incentive!!
for what its worth, when i got my bfp last fall, i didn't feel anything at all until about 13dpo. and even then, i thought i was having period cramps and was sure the cycle was a bust.
hope you the rest of the 2ww flies by for you!
That's awesome! I never thought about how unhealthy google can be, but it makes sense. You are stronger than I!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
Google-free is the best way to be!!
Crossing everything for you girl! xo
Found your blog via, Jen's. I hope your TWW goes by fast. On my TWW that I had a BFP the first time, I had NO signs at all except for that + at the end of the 2 weeks. So no signs can be good signs, dont forget that!
wow, google free for a whole week?? Thats a big task when your talking about TWWing. That foot rub is going to feel sooo good!!! You can make it! Only 2 more days :)
Post a Comment