It's "Eat, Pray, Love" - baby style. These are the tales of our mommyhood adventures.
ROTFL!!!Thanks.
hahahaha!! That is great!!
My wife was rolling! Too damn funny.
Snort tooo true.
Bwhahahaha. It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I opened up your blog page.
Those are some mormony mormons right there.
hahahahahahaha.
Hilarious. We are obsessed with these people. We don't want to be, but we are.
This was so funny I had to comment. I've been stalking your blog for a while now, and really enjoy your wit and honesty. Best wishes to you and yours.
Oh my gosh, that is halrious!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
ROTFL!!!
Thanks.
hahahaha!! That is great!!
My wife was rolling! Too damn funny.
Snort tooo true.
Bwhahahaha. It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I opened up your blog page.
Those are some mormony mormons right there.
hahahahahahaha.
Hilarious. We are obsessed with these people. We don't want to be, but we are.
This was so funny I had to comment. I've been stalking your blog for a while now, and really enjoy your wit and honesty. Best wishes to you and yours.
Oh my gosh, that is halrious!
Post a Comment