I give up. No, seriously. I give up.
Allow me to recap the last 5 days:
* Got BFN #6
* My coworker announced his wife is pregnant. (I also recently found out my boss's wife is pregnant)
* A sales rep I work with announced she's pregnant
* Today, moments before I left for my CD2 ultrasound, the girl who sits next to me said she's 3 months pregnant
* At my CD2 ultrasound today, my RE said my lining is really thin, something's wrong with my period. She doesn't know why I spotted so much during the TWW, thinks maybe my polyps are back, or it's something else. Something's totally fucked up with my body.
* She prescribed 2 2.5mg pills of Femara a day, starting tonight. It's 11pm, and I just opened my prescription. Walgreens only gave me (5) 2.5mg pills, not 10. Either they got it wrong, or my doc did. I left her a message, and asked her to call in the rest of the Rx. I dont know if my insurance will cover two separate Femara Rx's in 24 hours! And why the fuck should I have to pay another $20 copay?
This is our last cycle on Femara only. next cycle we go to injectables. im sorry to say this, but i'm simply going through the motions, like a robot, right now. i dont have one fucking shred of hope for this cycle.
Friday, January 30, 2009
It's official. 2009 sucks as bad as 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Hang in there! Things will turn around.
Ouch! Boy that day really did suck. It's so hard to see people around have what you want so badly. I am so sorry that things are not going as well as you need them to. Sometimes autopilot is okay. I hope you feel better soon.
I'm sorry babe. I feel ya, as my 2009 is certainly not going as well as I'd hoped either.
I was just wondering...have you had your thyroid tested? You know I just found out I have issues and hypothyroid can cause wonky cycles PLUS migraines/headaches (as well as a number of other things). I just thought I'd put it out there as I never thought of it before until mine came back too high.
I really hope this next cycle is better for you.
fuck. what a mess. you need a few beers. so sorry!
Shit! I wish you weren't going through any of this!Please don't give up because there is a baby waiting to be in your arms and to call you mommy. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to hang in there long enough to see it.
Oh, shit. I'm so sorry. This is just so hard. Lots of love. Big love, only not the Mormon kind. xoxoxo
This is just too much, and I'm so sorry. I hope the year turns around for you soon, hon. You deserve a break.
Hugs to you friend!
no, only january of 2009 sucked. february is gonna turn things around!! :)
being surrounded by pregnant women and pregnancy announcments is miserable. ((hugs))
Post a Comment