Well, I made it into the double digits. 4 days left. I've had a killer migraine for about 4-5 days. It's resistant to everything. I've pumped myself full of Class C meds, and some Tylenol w/codeine to boot. I've likely jeopardized any opportunity for implantation again.
My bbs were hurting (from the men0pur), and I was having some twinges in my ute area. Last night was bad with meds. I go as long as I can without taking anything, but once my migraine gets to a 9/10 (scale of pain), I have to take something. Last night I had my Class C pill, and two tylenol w/codeines. F***. I had no choice, it was THAT bad.
I woke up this morning. Migraine still there. ALL symptoms are gone. Even my nips are no longer painful. Do you think I de-implanted? :-S
Sunday, March 15, 2009
10DPO - Whole lotta nothin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
In a word, Nope.
In a series of words... know that I'm hoping great things for you this cycle!
Yeah, I doubt that you hurt any pregnancy chances with some codeine. Studies indicate that animal tests showed that implantation was diminished in rats taking a TOXIC level dose of tylonol with codeine. Since you would not take that much, you should be fine. Honestly my symptoms always just spontaneously disappear around day 10 also.
Hoping that this cycle is the one for you.
So sorry about the migraines! And fingers so crossed for you! xo
I know you have probably tried everything for the migraines...just wanted to see if you have tried the chiropractor or deep tissue (pressure point) massage? Both help me, when i have the money :] I seem to carry the problems in my middle back in between my shoulders. Also caffine pills help. I still have my fingers crossed for you about this cycle though :]
i vote "nope" too. im sure you did no damage, whatsoever.
good luck with the rest of your tww, hope it ends with joy!! :D
Gosh. I am so sorry you are suffering through migraines. It sounds like they really give you fits....I hope the meds had no effects on implantation. I will be thinking about you this week...
I'm still all hope for you darling. So sorry to hear about the pain. Here's to a very quick 4 days and pretty pink lines. xoxo
I hate that you get such terrible migraines!!! I don't think you de-planted. Plant, baby, plant!
How are you doing? Thinking about you, and hoping your headaches have subsided.
thinking of you - how are you doing?
Post a Comment