Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

13DPO - Negative HPT

I saw it coming. AF is already peeking through the progesterone. I called my RE. I get a blood test tomorrow, and then assuming it's negative, they will put me on BC for 3 weeks.

Poor B has had a terrible day at work. She recently joined a new team at her company, and she's on a huge learning curve. Apparently, her group ripped her a new one today during a presentation of hers. She said they are frustrated with her work, which led her to crying in her meeting, then uncontrollable crying in the company bathroom.

I feel so bad for her. This all happened 2 hours after we got the BFN. I'm at peace with the BFN, and now I can focus on my girl. Poor thing. :(

8 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

What a bad day! Sorry that this cycle is not the one. Sending love and hugs and niceness to your girl as it sounds like her day has been rough.

Lizzie said...

Oh, damn. I'm so sorry about the BFN, and also so sorry that your partner is having such a shitty day at work. It sounds mean! And awful! I hate crying in bathrooms, poor thing. Big hugs to you BOTH.

N said...

Ooof. May the rest of your day be a quiet and peaceful one. For both of you. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

How shitty! Hugs to you both.

J

Anonymous said...

im so sorry for the all-around craptastic day. i hope you two are doing something fun & relaxing tonight...

Anonymous said...

Ah suck! I'm so sorry to think of her crying in the bathroom at work, and sad to think of you seeing another negative. Is there a way to make neither of those things true? There isn't? Oh. Then I'll just tell you I'm thinking good things for both of you, and that by next cycle (when you get your bfp) she'll be in a wonderful groove at work.

Jen said...

uuggg...not a good day. So sorry about your BFN but you sound really positive and looking ahead. Good for you Carrie!!! Let everything go and cuddle with each other, sounds like someone may need you.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I'm sorry. It does sound like you are hanging in there with grace. Sorry I've been MIA -- the wedding ate us all alive.