One week left to go. No symptoms, really. I feel nausea this morning, but that's because I have a migraine. I've had a migraine every day for 3 days. I'm like "eff it" - and I'm taking my Class C meds. But the headache keeps coming back.
We went to another IVF seminar this week. There was actually another "family" couple there, which was cool. We've still got another 3-4 consults to go. My current doc doesn't do free seminars OR free phone consults. Do you know what she charges, if you want to ask a few questions? $470! No thanks.
Wishing all of you in the TWW much success this time. This round was another wacky cycle hail mary for us, so I don't have much faith in it. It is what it is.
Friday, March 13, 2009
8DPO - Halfway there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wishing YOU that success...you've been through a lot.
Have a restful, quiet weekend.
wow, your dr. has a lot of nerve not to have informational IVF sessions!
rootin' for ya!!
Hi :)
I just left a comment on another TTCer's blog about IVF (seems like a lot of people are turning to it).... if you have any questions you'd like to bounce of someone who has been through (and is still going through) IVF, I'd be happy to help! Eff that doctor for wanting to charge for questions!!!
thats a lot of consults/seminars! we had one brief meeting with our doctor, then got started. i guess more info is better...
like laurie said, i'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the process. (but am hoping its a moot point for you!)
migraines are the worst! sorry sweetie
$470 to ask questions?!!? Is she crazy?! People acutally pay that??
Post a Comment