Just got my results - negative blood test. I'm not surprised! I started full-flow AF yesterday, so I was doubtful.
Here's the deal. This is the one time I am NOT sulking. Next time if it's a BFN I'll sulk. Amazingly, it's been 1 year now of TTC. Amazingly, I am sitting here smiling and not my usual 2-day inconsolable crying. I think maybe B was right, I need a break.
i start BC pills on Sunday, and about 3 weeks later I will come in for an u/s. They will check my cyst. For the next 3 weeks, I can't do anything but WALK for exercise. Kill me now! usually this is the time when I jack up my workouts to burn off all the fertility med weight gain. Oh well.
In the spirit of not sulking, we made plans for the weekend! It's our first weekend getaway in (what must be) 6 months. with all the RE appts, I never get time to go out of town.
We're going up to Healdsburg/Sonoma, and bringing the dog. We're going wine tasting, dining in Calistoga, hitting the big casino, and even hitting some breweries. :) I'm really excited for the weekend.
I'm going to enjoy this feeling of content. Pretty soon the melancholy and depression will come back, once we start the next cycle.
Here's one lez who never thought she'd be on birth control pills!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Negative Blood Test: It's Official
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Ugh. I'm sorry about the BFN, but enjoy your break, and your getaway - you deserve it. *HUGS*
I'm so sorry. My wife thought I'd completely snapped when she came home from work after our 12th bfn and I was full on dancing and singing. Enjoy your time away. You sooooo deserve a great weekend with your sweetie.
I'm really sorry!
I totally get the need for a break, and even the relief that comes with it.
As you're preparing for your IVF (!) you've got lots to be excited about too.
Wishing good things and lots of R & R for you!
when i went to pick up my bc 'script, the pharmacist said she would put it on auto-refill for upcoming months. i declined, saying i'd just need one month's worth. she looked at me like i was crazy. i wanted to say "LESBO, trying to HAVE a baby, not prevent one." but, i restrained myself...
sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. hope you are able to relax and enjoy the time with your sweetie!
well, shit. but have a great weekend .... !
Sorry for the BFN, but glad you are OK with it! Enjoy your getaway - sounds like lots of fun!
pooey.
I hope that you have a blast with your sweatheart this weekend, you deserve time to regroup.
You and the girl and the dog are going to have an adventure! Oh, you deserve it. So sorry about the stupid BFN.
Post a Comment