Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And so it begins again...

I stopped birth control 3 days ago. No AF yet, but nonstop migraines. I noticed that on BC, my migraines decreased by like 80%! Instead of 4-5 a week, it was 1. It was so awesome. Now Im back to daily migraines.

My u/s is tomorrow. RE will check to see if my cyst is gone. if so, I begin Gonal-F injections on Thursday. She's having me do 225iu's, which seems a bit much!

It's weird to be back on the TTC wagon. Do I have a lot of faith in this cycle? I wish I did. I feel kind of numb. I feel like I'm a robot and my job is to robotically go through cycle after negative cycle....to endlessly try, yet not get pregnant. Because if I got pregnant, my robotic job would be over, and that can't happen. :)

Well here goes another try! IUI #10.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

carrie - I think this month is definitely your time to hop on the baby bandwagon. You have been through so much and have worked at this for so long. I will be cheering you on and sending all the most positive, fertile, sticky vibes I have. You deserve some good news!

J

cindyhoo2 said...

Fingers crossed that your cyst is gone. I can understand how this process can get mechanical with time and so many disappointments. I hope you can summon up some hope for this cycle.

Anonymous said...

I definitely feel the robot syndrome too. TTC (with the poking, prodding, pills, and needles) is the new normal. It's a bizarre place to be.

You should be proud of yourself for your perseverance. I hope try number ten brings you your baby.

Jen said...

My dear Carrie, I think this is the perfect month for us to jump on the ttc bandwagon together! March was success for so many people, let April be our month!!! My fingers and toes are crossed that your cysts are gone and you are given the green light. You deserve this. **hugs**

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed for you!!

B. said...

I'm pulling for you, too! Good luck! And I understand the robotic nature of it all... I doubt that will detract from the awe of finally getting pregnant. Good luck!!

jessie said...

come on number 10!!!!!!!!!!!